Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

I don't care right now

I don't know why I got lost waiting for you to come around.
The myself I am, is myself, and that's all I am.

I lost myself, and you can't find yours,
but the waste of the dash is not worth being a part of my past.

When I think of wasting my time waiting for you to come around,
The dash in my life was no where to be found.

All alone my heart I listen and only a beat would be consistent.
I'm not strong and I'm to blame that the silence is all pain.

The time with you and in your presence, my heart skipped a beat,
And I could tell I was lifted right off my feet.

No space underneath, just floating on air.
That is why right now I just don't care.

Long or short the time we spent, it does not matter, life is what it is and we aren't the master.
It was not all or nothing I wanted from you, it was some time in the middle, sometimes just for two.

I'm starting another story just for me, and keeping it so close no one can see.
Life is like this , and that's the way it is.

You get what you give and you deal with the end.

Melissa A. Hall
04.04.2011

No comments: