Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Only Life Can Change Me


Only life can change me, for Good or Bad, It was not my choice to be the Mom and the Dad.
I could call anybody, but I have nobody, Wanna fight me on that?

Then when ya hear the Ring, Ring?  Pick up da phone MF cuz it's a friend on da line, Go Ahead, Hit Decline.
Cuz da friends that say they R there, really really don't care.

The point I'm making and your really not taking is the choices I've made I must have been mistaking. 
Because the world out there really don't care.

It's not like when you were growing up.
"Don't talk about sex and hide all da rest."
Don't work in these days and times.

You got freaks on the street that wont miss a beat cause they R,,  triflennnn' and just want a piece.
It's now different you see the world can be Cold and Hard. Our kids learn from others when it should have been their mothers.

Not mine you say. I'll tell them straight up, The decisions you make, You better hesitate, Because it always effects your fate!
I'm trying to be a good mother you C but you ditch-in on me is bringing me downnn.


Melissa Hall
08/14/2010

2 comments: